This is how the order process works here at live with wood.
Approx delivery timescales at the moment 6-12 weeks
- You place your order either by phone or online
- We receive your order through our automated system and your order goes into an electronic booking system linked to our workshop. You will receive a receipt for any payments and an order confirmation
- At this point it will go a little quiet (please don't panic) This is when we calculate any materials needed and order them in to manufacture your items. The delivery timescales for materials are not in our control and are always approx. We can not give updates at this point and any timescales for your furniture being completed are approx. We will only confirm a delivery date once your furniture is finished
- When your order reaches the top of our system one of our team will printout your details and begin the manufacturing process
- Once your items have been manufactured they are passed down to the finishing team where they apply the finish you have chosen
- When the finish has been applied any ironmongery you have chosen will be fitted and the furniture will be carefully checked to make sure it is perfect and ready for delivery
- This is the point when we will get in touch with you to arrange delivery by ourselves or one of out trusted carriers
- On the day of delivery you will receive an update and approx delivery time
Please note all our products are hand made for you once you order. We don't keep any items in stock and we won't cut corners on quality to reduce delivery times.