Terms & Conditions.
Live with Wood - Terms and Conditions
1. Company Information:
- Company Name: Live with Wood
- Address: Unit 6 Ace Business Park, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 2UB
- Telephone: 01246 586092
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Live with Wood.
- Orders for bespoke items are non-refundable once the manufacturing process has commenced.
- A minimum deposit payment of 50% must be received upon placing the order.
- Any balance on any order must be cleared before manufacturing starts.
- Failure to pay any outstanding balance may delay the order, or even delete the order from our system.
- A charge will be applied for any materials purchased specifically for an order, even if the order is subsequently canceled.
4. Bespoke Items:
- Bespoke items are custom-made to the customer's specifications.
- Live with Wood will provide detailed specifications and drawings for approval before commencing manufacturing.
- Any changes requested by the customer after the manufacturing process has started may incur additional charges.
- Orders for bespoke items cannot be canceled once manufacturing has started.
- Live with Wood reserves the right to cancel an order if necessary. In such cases, a full refund will be provided.
- Any materials purchased for an order prior to cancellation will mean the cost of the materials being deducted from any refund.
6. Lead times:
- Lead times are provided as estimates and are not guaranteed.
- Live with Wood will not be liable for any delays or failures in order completion caused by circumstances beyond our control.
7. Defective Goods:
- Live with Wood will rectify, replace, or refund the cost of defective goods in compliance with UK consumer law.
- Live with Wood's liability for any direct loss or damage shall be limited to the total value of the order.
9. Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- For customer service inquiries, please contact Live with Wood at the provided telephone number or email address.
11. Changes to Terms:
- Live with Wood reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions. Customers will be notified of any changes.
By placing an order with Live with Wood, the customer acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions.