This unique Rustic Drawer bed is amazing. Handmade from solid chunky redwood and Quebec. It has drawers to both sides as well as the bed foot. The headboard stands 72 inches (1829mm) tall. Delivered in sections for you to assemble in your room. Please be aware these beds are heavy. If you require us to set it up please choose the premium delivery. Colours may vary due to screen contrast etc.
|Bed Size||Mattress W X L||Overall Bed Size W X L|
|Single||90 x 190 cm||130 x 220 cm|
|Double||135 x 190 cm||175 x 220 cm|
|Kingsize||150 x 200 cm||190 x 230 cm|
|Super Kingsize||180 x 200 cm||230 x 230 cm|
Headboard Height 180 cm
Why are you buying from Live with wood?
Here at live with wood we do things a little differently from other companies.
Firstly you can call us if you need any help choosing your furniture, or maybe you need something special or custom-built, that’s not a problem.
- Once you place your order one of our office team will email you your order confirmation listing the items you have ordered.
- Your order will then be entered onto our state-of-the-art electronic booking system which is linked to our team in our fully equipped workshop.
- When your furniture reaches its turn to be manufactured, one of our talented team will print out your order including any images, etc provided.
- Then the person assigned to your order will visit our timber store area where we keep a vast stock of Canadian, Swedish, and Russian timbers and hand-select the timber required.
- They will then machine the timber to the sizes calculated by years of experience and start the production process.
- When the furniture is manufactured it will be sent to the finishing area, where the wax/paint finish will be applied and the ironmongery fitted
- The order will be updated on our electronic booking system and a completed date will be generated, this is the point our office will email you with a link to our collection booking system if you’re using our Click & Collect service, where you can book a convenient day and time to collect your items. If you have asked us to deliver your furniture we will contact you to arrange a suitable day.
- If you collect your furniture from our Chesterfield workshop you can see where your furniture has been made, and you may even meet the person who has made it for you.
- It's an amazing experience to visit the Live with wood workshop and we welcome customers to bring their families along to see manufacturing at its best.
- Please remember when you purchase furniture from Live with wood, you really are investing in the future, buying a piece of furniture to last for years that may even be passed down to the family. Also, you are protecting the environment by purchasing furniture that will last a lifetime and is totally made from raw materials from sustainable sources.